• SUMMARY: A new Report Filter was added under Invoice > Edit Orders and Tickets to “All”,”Reviewed”, or “Non-Reviewed” Orders and Tickets
• SUMMARY: From Configuration > Customer > a new option has been added for “Default Quote Item Price from Customer/Item Price. The same functionality applies here as with the “Default Project Item Price from Customer/Item Price”
Now, when adding Products to a Quote, when “Default Quote Item Price from Customer/Item Price” is turned ON > the item price will come from the Customer or Item based on the Pricing Plant and Price Category.
NOTE: this feature is only for Mix Products
• SUMMARY: From Project > Products > Extra Products tab and Quote > Products > Extra Products tab. When detailing on the menu for the item the pop up screen has been enlarged
Before the improvement, the pop up form size was too small
• SUMMARY: Bug introduced on Tracking Screen when user R clicked truck and changed To Plant (Change Return plant to a different Plant truck was ticketed from) “To Plant” reverted Back to original Ticketed Plant on next status change. Fix returned logic for “To Plant” to help re-direct truck to a different return plant than ticketed plant. Note Additional Bug Fix prevented form from Freezing when opening form a 2nd time to check change. (Con -1766)
• SUMMARY: When a Project note had multiple lines, the lines displayed as one note and not as separate lines
Previously multiple lines were wrapped and showed as one line:
This is fixed and now shows multiple lines correctly:
Project > Search > Note with multiple lines
From Order entry > Project note display is on multiple lines
From Ticketing > Project note display is on multiple lines
From Invoice > Edit Orders & Tickets > Review > select the box to Include Invoice Notes. Project notes display as multiple lines
• SUMMARY: From Items > Locations > Auto Products form
When user entered a 2nd item the form would duplicate the item
The form has been fixed and no longer duplicates the 2nd or additional items on form
• SUMMARY: When running Invoice > Review > Priced Order Report flagging exception options “Orders With Zero Priced Primary Products” and “Orders with Zero Priced Other Products” would not be flagged on Report as expected.
Form improved. Report now successfully Flags exceptions “Orders With Zero Priced Primary Products” and “Orders with Zero Priced Other Products”
• SUMMARY: Previously when users Clicked New Button under projects, the project SAVED in CG (Without clicking SAVE ALL) *But did not sync (create New Project in iStrada.
Change added to Sync Project when user clicks NEW creating project in CG
• SUMMARY: Previously the Items > Locations > Batching Form would not SAVE individual values as expected. Change applied to ensure all fields SAVE on form as expected.
• SUMMARY: MPC reported bug OE > Other > User defined fields not saving as expected. Fix applied to ensure OE User Defined fields saved as expected.
• SUMMARY: Added logic to allow Sites automatically APPLY Next Number sequence to Projects. This allows sites to manage project codes manually or let system apply Next Number Sequence for Project Codes.
Steps to enable this feature
• SUMMARY: Previously ConcreteGO Dispatch > Truck Demand displayed limited Orders on Graph. The graph captured Ticketed, Normal and Will Call Order Statuses.
This change enhanced the Truck Demand to Include all Order Status for a more accurate Truck Demand graph. Users also have the ability to filter/suppress each Status to help visualize Truck Demand requirements throughout the day. No Steps are required to enable this change its enabled by default for all ConcreteGO users.
To Access Truck Demand go to Dispatch > Truck Demand > Select Multi-Plant Demand button to open new Tab to display Truck Demand. (Note Multi-Plant setting needs to be set to select desired plants to display)
Once Selected Truck Demand will open NEW Tab with ALL Status Colors
• SUMMARY: Added logic on OE form that prevent form from Saving *Order Qty UOM and Price QTY UOM have no value. (NOTE This could not be duplicated BUT when reported it impacts Tracking Screen with invalid data. )