• SUMMARY: Previously when clicking the dropdown button in Price Manager to select a Location, Item Category or Constituent Item Category, only the code would show. After the fix was put in place, the description is included with the code.
• SUMMARY: When an order is created with a project > then the project is linked to a different customer > when making a change to the existing order and Saving > as soon as the Save is submitted, an error would occur: “Object reference not set to an instance of an object”.
After the fix was put in place, if a project is on an order, and later that project is assigned to a different Customer > changes can be made to and when saving no errors will occur. The customer and project remain on the order as originally entered.
• SUMMARY: Previously, invoiced orders were included on the Price Review and price changes could be made to invoiced orders. A fix was put in place to filter out invoiced orders from the Price Review in order to prevent changing prices on invoiced orders.
• SUMMARY: When making any change (Add, Edit or Remove) to Auto Products, then checking to box “Save to All Selected Locations”, the change was not saving to all Locations that are selected for the item on the Locations tab. After the fix, any change (Add, Edit or Remove) to an Auto Product will save to all Locations when the “Save to All Selected Locations” box is checked.
• SUMMARY: New checkboxes have been added to control access to prices in orders and tickets.
• SUMMARY: After the fix the screen no longer has scroll bars
• SUMMARY: When multiple items use the same batch code an error was occurring. A fix was put in place to correct this and prevent errors. NOTE: The fix will only fix new orders created after the fix, it will not fix past orders.
• SUMMARY: When editing an order from the Priced Order Report, changes will not appear on the Priced Order Report until clicking Refresh in the Quick Access box. The issue was: when clicking Refresh, users would be returned to the first order of the report. After the fix, clicking Refresh from the Quick Access box will return to the same order that was just updated.
No Bug Fixes or NFR’s
• SUMMARY: When multiple orders did not have tickets, this would cause extra rows on the Invoice Review. The issue only occurred when there were multiple pages to the report. For example > running the report for five days would produce multiple records. However, running the report for 30 days would only return a few records. After the fix, running the report for 30 days produced the correct number of records.
• SUMMARY: The “X” has been added to the notes display box
• SUMMARY: After the fix, the Remove and Un-remove buttons are working.
• SUMMARY: An error on the Truck Demand Graph would occur when a scheduled load on the order was for a year or more out. After the fix, if a scheduled load is more than 2 days into the future, a message will display on the graph with the order number that has an out of range scheduled date.
Previously when an order was created without a Project > then a Project was added from Edit Orders and Tickets, the Sundry charges on the existing ticket Charges was pulling the Price Qty from the record above it
Before the Project was added:
After the Project is added > the Price Qty shows 2.00 for all items; the Project price is updated correctly:
A fix was put in place to retain the correct Price Qty when a Project is added.
• SUMMARY: A change was made to use only the first part of the User login, and now allows to see the name of the User in the order
• SUMMARY: Users that have access to Project Product prices will now see the Project Price of the item exposed as a read only field. This eliminates the user from having to click the Pricing button for each item to see the prices for both Mixes and Extra Products.
• SUMMARY: A new field for Load Qty has been added. The default will be 0.00, but can be set here to default the Load Qty for Order entry.
• SUMMARY: Form was moved to vNext and tested to verify it is working as designed
• SUMMARY: Form was moved to vNext and tested to verify it is working as designed
• SUMMARY: Create tenants subdomains for cg.sysdyne.cloud
No Bug Fixes or NFR’s
No Bug Fixes or NFR’s
• SUMMARY: Previously when an order was open, if a user opened the order from Invoice > Edit Orders & Tickets > no message was displayed that the order is already open. After the fix, Invoice > Edit Orders & Tickets will display a message the order is already in use.
• SUMMARY: From Items > Setup > Price Manager > select Item Price & Group Items. When these are set > the two new fields for Strength & Include Constituent Item Category will be available to apply filters when the Item Type is set to Concrete ONLY
• SUMMARY: Before the fix the same Mix could not be added to the Project > Products more than once. After the fix, the same Mix can be added to the Project > Products by using a different Item Description
• SUMMARY: When running the Price Review, part of the order code was cut off. After the fix was applied, the order code is no longer cut off
• SUMMARY: Previously when a Payment Form on an order was changed, the Order Audit Log was not showing the correct new Payment Form. Fix put in place to pull in the new Payment Form correctly on the Order Audit Log.
If the Payment form was changed to Cash > before the fix Audit Log would show Credit Card
After the fix > all changes to the Payment Form are correct on the Order Audit Log
• SUMMARY: Previously if a Price Category was removed, user could not add this Price Category back, and would get an error that it already exists. Fix put in place to completely remove the Price Category from the database to allow adding it back if needed.
• SUMMARY: From Config > System > once a tenant has been migrated to SSO they will no longer see Connected Apps
• SUMMARY: Previously the Hauler Code and Hauler Name were not populating on the Ticket. Fix was put in place for Hauler Information to flow to the ticket.
• SUMMARY: Previously User would need to scroll through numerous pages to find the correct Order. The Quick Access Navigator will remain in the top right of the Priced Order Report to allow searching for Order number, previous Order and Next Order.
• SUMMARY: Clicking the Mix Submittal button previously caused an error. Fix deployed to allow Mix Submittal with no errors.
• SUMMARY: After ticketing an order, all items on the order EXCEPT the mix were removed from the order. Additional logging was put in place to identify and correct the issue. Items no longer disappear from saved orders.
• SUMMARY: Copying a Mix Design would cause the Dosage Qty to blank out. After tabbing through the blank Dos Qty field, the Quantity would be removed. Fix applied to prevent Dosage Qty and Quantity fields from being blanked out.
Copy of Mix Design before fix:
Copy of Mix Design after fix:
• SUMMARY: Tax rounding takes place at the ticket level. Fix applied to correct the rounding issue.
No Bug Fixes or NFR’s
• SUMMARY: Previously on Order Entry form when user entered an Item then entered a Project, the price did not re-validate to check Project for Project Pricing. A check was added *if user enters Project after entering an Item on Order Entry form to check Project and apply Project price to order.
• SUMMARY: If User goes to Quote > Products and sets Escalation Date and clicks Save. The entered date does not save properly and previous date is saved. Fix applied to keep the entered date on Quote > Products > “Escalation Date” field.
Example of form fixed:
• SUMMARY: Issue on Order Entry form, when user R clicked Order and selected Ticket Order. The Ticket form opens with NO Truck. User clicks Truck Lookup box, selects Truck and clicks OK *the Truck did not populate into OE form. Fix was added when truck was selected and OK clicked the truck now saves into Ticket form as expected
• SUMMARY: Previously if users removed a Price Category the system the system saved the deleted Price Category(Soft Delete) however the item remained in dropdown in UI on the Item > Locations > Pricing form. This fix prevents the removed Price Category from UI so user has accurate list to choose from.
Example of form fixed
• SUMMARY: Previously ConcreteGO Order Entry field had 3 Delivery Address fields with NO Labels. Users could enter addresses using any field which caused inconsistency with Order Entry Address information. This led to mapping and GPS issues. This change labeled each field “Street,” “City,” “State/Zip” which clarified Address Entry information and improve Job Site mapping.
Example of change
• SUMMARY: Previously COD Orders (Accounts with Credit Code with “Credit Type” Cash Only or Charge or Cash) had a COD Button to display ORDER Price based on Ordered QTY. This change added a NEW Column “Delivered” which updates the Price based on Delivered (Ticketed) QTY. Additionally a new part of form was added to capture COD payment details. The fields include “Payment form,” “Payment Amount,” “Check Number,” “Credit Card last 4,” “Expiration Date,” “Authorization Date,” “Account Bank”
Example of NEW Form
• SUMMARY: Previously if Producers allowed their Drivers to take breaks using the iStrada Driver App (with a Ticket assigned), the Truck would drop the order, causing disruptions to order tracking. This change added logic – if a Producer allows breaks while in the Ticketed Status, when a Driver presses the ‘break’ button on the iStrada Driver App, the Truck stays on the Order assigned to them when going on a break. Additionally, a new Truck icon will appear on the Tracking Screen with a break applied from Driver App. This visually indicates Drivers that pressed the break button from the iStrada Driver App on the ConcreteGO tracking screen.
Break Setting in iStrada Settings> Company > Timekeeping
Driver App Break Button turns red while on break
Truck Icon with NEW Break indicator
• SUMMARY: Request was made if Project or Customer MIX Product did not have Edit form “Slump” Field populated then add logic to check Item record and use this slump value to default to Order Entry form. The change was made to check Project or Customer Products > Mix Items for Slump value. *if the value is populated this WILL flow-thru Order Entry *If Not system will check Item Code Slump Value on Mix Design Tab and default this value to Order Entry.
Slump Field Logic change
• SUMMARY: ConcreteGO Order Entry has a feature in Order Entry > Other Tab the “Ordered By” field has a built in smart lookup that pulls Names from Contact list on Customer record. When Customer page was re-done the SmartLookup no longer worked as expected.
• SUMMARY: Previously when user created a Project from a Quote in ConcreteGO the Project would NOT automatically Sync to iStrada, until user manaully SAVED project in ConcreteGO. This has been fixed and now Projects created from Quotes sync to iStrada as expected
• SUMMARY: A new Report Filter was added under Invoice > Edit Orders and Tickets to “All”,”Reviewed”, or “Non-Reviewed” Orders and Tickets
• SUMMARY: From Configuration > Customer > a new option has been added for “Default Quote Item Price from Customer/Item Price. The same functionality applies here as with the “Default Project Item Price from Customer/Item Price”
Now, when adding Products to a Quote, when “Default Quote Item Price from Customer/Item Price” is turned ON > the item price will come from the Customer or Item based on the Pricing Plant and Price Category.
NOTE: this feature is only for Mix Products
• SUMMARY: From Project > Products > Extra Products tab and Quote > Products > Extra Products tab. When detailing on the menu for the item the pop up screen has been enlarged
Before the improvement, the pop up form size was too small
• SUMMARY: Bug introduced on Tracking Screen when user R clicked truck and changed To Plant (Change Return plant to a different Plant truck was ticketed from) “To Plant” reverted Back to original Ticketed Plant on next status change. Fix returned logic for “To Plant” to help re-direct truck to a different return plant than ticketed plant. Note Additional Bug Fix prevented form from Freezing when opening form a 2nd time to check change. (Con -1766)
• SUMMARY: When a Project note had multiple lines, the lines displayed as one note and not as separate lines
Previously multiple lines were wrapped and showed as one line:
This is fixed and now shows multiple lines correctly:
Project > Search > Note with multiple lines
From Order entry > Project note display is on multiple lines
From Ticketing > Project note display is on multiple lines
From Invoice > Edit Orders & Tickets > Review > select the box to Include Invoice Notes. Project notes display as multiple lines
• SUMMARY: From Items > Locations > Auto Products form
When user entered a 2nd item the form would duplicate the item
The form has been fixed and no longer duplicates the 2nd or additional items on form
• SUMMARY: When running Invoice > Review > Priced Order Report flagging exception options “Orders With Zero Priced Primary Products” and “Orders with Zero Priced Other Products” would not be flagged on Report as expected.
Form improved. Report now successfully Flags exceptions “Orders With Zero Priced Primary Products” and “Orders with Zero Priced Other Products”
• SUMMARY: Previously when users Clicked New Button under projects, the project SAVED in CG (Without clicking SAVE ALL) *But did not sync (create New Project in iStrada.
Change added to Sync Project when user clicks NEW creating project in CG
• SUMMARY: Previously the Items > Locations > Batching Form would not SAVE individual values as expected. Change applied to ensure all fields SAVE on form as expected.
• SUMMARY: MPC reported bug OE > Other > User defined fields not saving as expected. Fix applied to ensure OE User Defined fields saved as expected.
• SUMMARY: Added logic to allow Sites automatically APPLY Next Number sequence to Projects. This allows sites to manage project codes manually or let system apply Next Number Sequence for Project Codes.
Steps to enable this feature
• SUMMARY: Previously ConcreteGO Dispatch > Truck Demand displayed limited Orders on Graph. The graph captured Ticketed, Normal and Will Call Order Statuses.
This change enhanced the Truck Demand to Include all Order Status for a more accurate Truck Demand graph. Users also have the ability to filter/suppress each Status to help visualize Truck Demand requirements throughout the day. No Steps are required to enable this change its enabled by default for all ConcreteGO users.
To Access Truck Demand go to Dispatch > Truck Demand > Select Multi-Plant Demand button to open new Tab to display Truck Demand. (Note Multi-Plant setting needs to be set to select desired plants to display)
Once Selected Truck Demand will open NEW Tab with ALL Status Colors
• SUMMARY: Added logic on OE form that prevent form from Saving *Order Qty UOM and Price QTY UOM have no value. (NOTE This could not be duplicated BUT when reported it impacts Tracking Screen with invalid data.)