•SUMMARY: Before the fix, if the Order Payment Form was changed before saving the order, the Default Schedule Qty would use the default from Config > Order > Schedule. The Order Qty would not default to the Sched Qty.
After the fix, when the Payment Form is changed, the Sched Qty on the order will default from the Order Qty.
•SUMMARY: Before the fix, if a Minimum Load Charge was previously removed, a new Minimum Load Charge with the same code could not be entered. After the fix, the soft delete does not retain the previous code, which allows it to be used again with no issues.
•SUMMARY: Before the improvement, Sundry Charge using the Charge Type “Percent of Ticket” was not calculating. After the fix, when the Charge Type is “Percent of Ticket” – the amount set in the Current Amount field will be calculated as a percent.
Two Tax Options are available: Pre Tax and After Tax
•SUMMARY: Before the fix the the Order > Scheduler was showing UTC time. After the fix, the Plant View and Order View show Standard time.
•SUMMARY: Before the fix, if the Payment Form was changed on the Order editor before saving the order, the Item lines would disappear.
After the fix, the Item lines do not disappear when the Payment Form is changed before the order is saved
•SUMMARY: Before the fix, when a Will Call order was in process in Order Entry and left open, but was never saved, a temp record was created. When clicking Confirm in Tracking a record was entered with the Order number showing “Null”. After the fix, if a Will Call order remains open, a temp record will not be created in Tracking > Confirm. Only saved orders will show.
•SUMMARY: Form was previously named User Fields. The menu option and form name has been renamed to Custom Field and has been moved to vNext. No changes were made to existing functionality.
•SUMMARY: Form was moved to vNext and tested to verify it is working as designed. No changes were made to functionality.
•SUMMARY: Before the fix multiple numbers could not be saved. After the fix, multiple numbers can be saved for Customer > Settings > Tracking SMS. A colon or semi-colon are no longer required when entering multiple numbers.
The purpose of this new feature is to allow ConcreteGO to retrieve up to six months historical data for tickets. ConcreteGO will calculate the average Unloading Time. Unloading Time refers to the amount of time the truck spent on the job site in Pouring and Washing status. The average Unloading Time will then be used to calculate how many trucks will be used by comparing with normal scheduling.
There is a “File” icon, that when clicked, will show the details for Wait Time, Pouring Time and Total Unload Time.
Config > Order > Edit > a new option has been added for “Apply CBO features” (Customer Behavior Optimization) > the default setting is Disabled
When Apply CBO Features is enabled > the CBO Schedule will default for all orders with no values displayed on the order editor until the CBO Schedule button is clicked
Click the CBO Schedule button > at this point the calculation for Spacing and Unloading displays values
Changing the spacing on the CBO Schedule line to the same as the default Schedule line will update the Unload and Qty/Hr to match the default Schedule line
Click the “file” icon to display Historic Data
All tickets MUST have On Job, Unload and End Unload times for the Historic Data to be shown. If any of these times are missing, the order/ticket data will not be displayed. NOTE: current day orders are not included in the history, even if they are completed.
Historic Data can also be accessed from the side menu of the order editor
The Historic Data form shows historic data of tickets for four timeframes. The default timeframe is six months.
The loads are in four groups and the average is prioritized in the following order:
1) Project and Usage
Ex. 6 months
Ex. 3 months
Ex. 1 month
Ex. Last Order (this is not the last order entered; this is the last order for this Customer/Project)
The program will get 6 months of Historical Data and will calculate the Average Unloading Time (the time from begin Pouring to end Washing)
The Unloading (Avg.) will calculate how many trucks will be used
The Historic Data screen has detail icons > when clicked this will open up details for each ticket
The CBO Schedule will be visible in the Order Editor, clicking CBO Schedule will produce no results.
Click the file icon > Historic Data screen displays with no data
When Apply CBO Features is Disabled in Config > the CBO Schedule button is not displayed
When Apply CBO Features is Disabled > History label and icon will still be shown on the side menu of the order editor, but will not be accessible. When the History icon is clicked the menu will collapse.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, the list of Plants available to set the Trucks Line showed all Plants. After this feature was implemented, now only the Plant(s) within a users Division can be accessed in the Max Trucks Line Settings.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, if the Default Number of Trucks was blank on one Plant, the Demand Graph would not load correctly for any Plant. After the fix, if the Default Number of Trucks is blank on any Plant, the Demand Graph will load correctly.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, when entering a COD order, then clicking the COD button before saving the order, the COD Viewer would not open. After the fix, the COD Viewer opens at the time of order entry, before saving the order.
No Bug Fixes or NFR’s
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, items, extra products and charges on the Project would show exceptions on the report. Items, extra products and charges that were not on the Project would not show exceptions on the report. After the fix, items, extra products and charges show exceptions correctly.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, when an item was entered on an order, then a Zone was added or changed, the price of the item would not update the reflect the correct Zone Price. After the fix, when a Zone is added or changed on the order after the item has been entered, the Zone pricing updates correctly.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, when items were deleted, and the Search by Item Category was processed, blank pages would be returned. After the fix, blank pages are not returned in the Search.
• SUMMARY: The Previous Price field remains as an editable field. Before the fix, when an item price is changed, the previous price would not populate in the Previous Price field. After the fix, when a price is changed, the previous price will be populated. A message will be displayed only when a Previous Price already exists (this message will not display if the Previous Price is blank).
When selecting “Cancel”, the message goes away, the Price is changed and the Previous Price is NOT updated
When selecting “OK”, the Price is updated and the Previous Price is changed correctly
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, when the order font is white on the Tracking screen, it could not be seen on the Scheduler due to the default line color being white on the Scheduler. After the fix, when the order font is white on Tracking, the order line will be changed to black
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, all constituents were retrieved in the lookup. After the fix, only constituents available at the selected Plant/Location are retrieved.
• SUMMARY: Before this feature was added, the Price Review would show all records. After this feature was added, there is now an option to run the Price Review to Show All, Show Selected (checked) and Show Not Selected (unchecked). The default setting is Show All.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, the Current Order amount was incorrect due to the tax being doubled. After the fix the tax (6.25%) is not doubled.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, when the Project had the following settings, the Price was read only while entering an order, but would not be visible after saving and re-opening the Order. After the fix, the Price remains visible after the order is saved and retrieved.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, automatic Credit Check was also processed at the time of ticketing. After the fix, automatic Credit Check will not run when ticketing an order.
Additionally, Suspended and Overridden orders are considered as future orders and will count against the Customer Credit Limit. Suspended orders will not be automatically released if the Customer Credit Limit is increased; orders will not be automatically suspended if the Customer Credit Limit is decreased.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, if anything other than a number was entered as the sequence, an error would display and cause a loop. After the fix, when adding a new row to the Mix Design, the sequence will default to 1. If the sequence is changed from 1 to a character, the sequence will be defaulted to 0 when the Mix Design is saved. An error will no longer be displayed when entering a sequence value other than a number.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, the Price Review would not show items where the Price and Order Price were the same. After the fix, items with the same Price and Order Price will be displayed on the Price Review and will be un-checked by default.
• SUMMARY: Summary: Before the fix, the Previous Price and New Price columns were displayed.
After the fix, the Previous Price column has been removed; New Price column has been renamed to Price
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, when a user had permission to Edit Truck Status, the Save button was missing. After the fix, if a user has permission to Edit Truck Status the Save button is available.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, when Adding a status an error would occur. After the fix no error occurs when Adding a status.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, when a Trade Discount was applied, the “New Price” column would show the price of the item before the Trade Discount > the Order Price column would show the price of the item after the Trade discount was applied. After the fix, the New Price will show the price of the item after the trade discount is applied (The New Price and Order Price columns will match).
• SUMMARY: When using the Search feature on the Customer Code “From” and “Through” fields. After entering the Customer Code or Name in the search fields and selecting from the smart lookup list, focus was not getting returned to the main Price Review screen and the Customer code would not be populated.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, only Mix Designs were included on the Price Review. After the fix was applied, all items will be included on the Price Review.
• SUMMARY: Two new exceptions have been added to the Order Review to ensure that all Zone Codes and Tax Codes match between the order and the associated tickets. This will catch scenarios where the order was Taxable on the first ticket, but changed to Tax Exempt with a non-taxable reason code prior to the second ticket. This will also catch if the the Zone Code or Tax Code was changed mid order to align with the physical location of the order.
• SUMMARY: If a Project was set to expire 1/1/23, and for example, the current date when entering orders is 1/1/23 > orders could be entered for 1/2/23 and beyond for this Project. This was occurring as long as the current date when the order is being entered is not past the Project expiration date. After the fix, Projects can not be entered on orders for the date the Project expires and beyond.
• SUMMARY: When running the Price Manager and filtering by Item Type, all Item Types were being populated on the preview. After the fix, only Items with the selected Item Type are displayed on the Price Manager Preview.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, the week number was showing on the calendar. After the fix the week number no longer shows.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, when in an Order from Invoice > Edit Orders & Tickets an expired Project could be manually entered with no error, and the order would save. After the fix, if an expired Project Code is manually entered, an error message will appear and the order can not be saved with this Project Code.
• SUMMARY: Two new fields with dropdowns have been added for search criteria: Payment Type and Credit Code
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, when there is more than one schedule for an order the times from the main Order Schedule would only default to the first schedule. Now the Start Time, Truck Type, Load Qty, Time to Job, Time to Plant, Truck Spacing, and Unload Time default from the first schedule to additional schedules
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, on COD orders, when entering a COD Order in Order Entry, the user changes the price, then saves the Order.
Default Price & Payment Form at Order Entry before saving the order:
Price Changed at Order Entry before the Order is saved, then save the Order
When the Order was opened in Edit Orders & Tickets, if the Payment Form was changed, the Price would go back to the default Price. After the fix, the user entered Price will remain after changing the Payment Form.
Edit Orders & Tickets > Payment Form is changed > user entered Price remains:
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, Auto Products would allow the same item code as the Mix. After the fix, an Auto Product is not allowed if the item code is the same as the Mix item code.
• SUMMARY: Before the fix, the calculation was wrong. After the fix the calculation is correct.
Mix Manager before Air is set:
After Air is set > the calculation is correct:
Volume (15.49) + 27 * 0.06
= 15.49 + 1.62
• SUMMARY: The delete button for Mix Products was missing. After the fix was applied, the Delete button is available in Project > Products > Mix Products.
• SUMMARY: Previously when clicking the dropdown button in Price Manager to select a Location, Item Category or Constituent Item Category, only the code would show. After the fix was put in place, the description is included with the code.
• SUMMARY: When an order is created with a project > then the project is linked to a different customer > when making a change to the existing order and Saving > as soon as the Save is submitted, an error would occur: “Object reference not set to an instance of an object”.
After the fix was put in place, if a project is on an order, and later that project is assigned to a different Customer > changes can be made to and when saving no errors will occur. The customer and project remain on the order as originally entered.
• SUMMARY: Previously, invoiced orders were included on the Price Review and price changes could be made to invoiced orders. A fix was put in place to filter out invoiced orders from the Price Review in order to prevent changing prices on invoiced orders.
• SUMMARY: When making any change (Add, Edit or Remove) to Auto Products, then checking to box “Save to All Selected Locations”, the change was not saving to all Locations that are selected for the item on the Locations tab. After the fix, any change (Add, Edit or Remove) to an Auto Product will save to all Locations when the “Save to All Selected Locations” box is checked.
• SUMMARY: New checkboxes have been added to control access to prices in orders and tickets.
• SUMMARY: After the fix the screen no longer has scroll bars
• SUMMARY: When multiple items use the same batch code an error was occurring. A fix was put in place to correct this and prevent errors. NOTE: The fix will only fix new orders created after the fix, it will not fix past orders.
• SUMMARY: When editing an order from the Priced Order Report, changes will not appear on the Priced Order Report until clicking Refresh in the Quick Access box. The issue was: when clicking Refresh, users would be returned to the first order of the report. After the fix, clicking Refresh from the Quick Access box will return to the same order that was just updated.
No Bug Fixes or NFR’s
• SUMMARY: When multiple orders did not have tickets, this would cause extra rows on the Invoice Review. The issue only occurred when there were multiple pages to the report. For example > running the report for five days would produce multiple records. However, running the report for 30 days would only return a few records. After the fix, running the report for 30 days produced the correct number of records.
• SUMMARY: The “X” has been added to the notes display box
• SUMMARY: After the fix, the Remove and Un-remove buttons are working.
• SUMMARY: An error on the Truck Demand Graph would occur when a scheduled load on the order was for a year or more out. After the fix, if a scheduled load is more than 2 days into the future, a message will display on the graph with the order number that has an out of range scheduled date.
Previously when an order was created without a Project > then a Project was added from Edit Orders and Tickets, the Sundry charges on the existing ticket Charges was pulling the Price Qty from the record above it
Before the Project was added:
After the Project is added > the Price Qty shows 2.00 for all items; the Project price is updated correctly:
A fix was put in place to retain the correct Price Qty when a Project is added.
• SUMMARY: A change was made to use only the first part of the User login, and now allows to see the name of the User in the order
• SUMMARY: Users that have access to Project Product prices will now see the Project Price of the item exposed as a read only field. This eliminates the user from having to click the Pricing button for each item to see the prices for both Mixes and Extra Products.
• SUMMARY: A new field for Load Qty has been added. The default will be 0.00, but can be set here to default the Load Qty for Order entry.
• SUMMARY: Form was moved to vNext and tested to verify it is working as designed
• SUMMARY: Form was moved to vNext and tested to verify it is working as designed
• SUMMARY: Create tenants subdomains for cg.sysdyne.cloud
No Bug Fixes or NFR’s
No Bug Fixes or NFR’s
• SUMMARY: Previously when an order was open, if a user opened the order from Invoice > Edit Orders & Tickets > no message was displayed that the order is already open. After the fix, Invoice > Edit Orders & Tickets will display a message the order is already in use.
• SUMMARY: From Items > Setup > Price Manager > select Item Price & Group Items. When these are set > the two new fields for Strength & Include Constituent Item Category will be available to apply filters when the Item Type is set to Concrete ONLY
• SUMMARY: Before the fix the same Mix could not be added to the Project > Products more than once. After the fix, the same Mix can be added to the Project > Products by using a different Item Description
• SUMMARY: When running the Price Review, part of the order code was cut off. After the fix was applied, the order code is no longer cut off
• SUMMARY: Previously when a Payment Form on an order was changed, the Order Audit Log was not showing the correct new Payment Form. Fix put in place to pull in the new Payment Form correctly on the Order Audit Log.
If the Payment form was changed to Cash > before the fix Audit Log would show Credit Card
After the fix > all changes to the Payment Form are correct on the Order Audit Log
• SUMMARY: Previously if a Price Category was removed, user could not add this Price Category back, and would get an error that it already exists. Fix put in place to completely remove the Price Category from the database to allow adding it back if needed.
• SUMMARY: From Config > System > once a tenant has been migrated to SSO they will no longer see Connected Apps
• SUMMARY: Previously the Hauler Code and Hauler Name were not populating on the Ticket. Fix was put in place for Hauler Information to flow to the ticket.
• SUMMARY: Previously User would need to scroll through numerous pages to find the correct Order. The Quick Access Navigator will remain in the top right of the Priced Order Report to allow searching for Order number, previous Order and Next Order.
• SUMMARY: Clicking the Mix Submittal button previously caused an error. Fix deployed to allow Mix Submittal with no errors.
• SUMMARY: After ticketing an order, all items on the order EXCEPT the mix were removed from the order. Additional logging was put in place to identify and correct the issue. Items no longer disappear from saved orders.
• SUMMARY: Copying a Mix Design would cause the Dosage Qty to blank out. After tabbing through the blank Dos Qty field, the Quantity would be removed. Fix applied to prevent Dosage Qty and Quantity fields from being blanked out.
Copy of Mix Design before fix:
Copy of Mix Design after fix:
• SUMMARY: Tax rounding takes place at the ticket level. Fix applied to correct the rounding issue.
No Bug Fixes or NFR’s
• SUMMARY: Previously on Order Entry form when user entered an Item then entered a Project, the price did not re-validate to check Project for Project Pricing. A check was added *if user enters Project after entering an Item on Order Entry form to check Project and apply Project price to order.
• SUMMARY: If User goes to Quote > Products and sets Escalation Date and clicks Save. The entered date does not save properly and previous date is saved. Fix applied to keep the entered date on Quote > Products > “Escalation Date” field.
Example of form fixed:
• SUMMARY: Issue on Order Entry form, when user R clicked Order and selected Ticket Order. The Ticket form opens with NO Truck. User clicks Truck Lookup box, selects Truck and clicks OK *the Truck did not populate into OE form. Fix was added when truck was selected and OK clicked the truck now saves into Ticket form as expected
• SUMMARY: Previously if users removed a Price Category the system the system saved the deleted Price Category(Soft Delete) however the item remained in dropdown in UI on the Item > Locations > Pricing form. This fix prevents the removed Price Category from UI so user has accurate list to choose from.
Example of form fixed
• SUMMARY: Previously ConcreteGO Order Entry field had 3 Delivery Address fields with NO Labels. Users could enter addresses using any field which caused inconsistency with Order Entry Address information. This led to mapping and GPS issues. This change labeled each field “Street,” “City,” “State/Zip” which clarified Address Entry information and improve Job Site mapping.
Example of change
• SUMMARY: Previously COD Orders (Accounts with Credit Code with “Credit Type” Cash Only or Charge or Cash) had a COD Button to display ORDER Price based on Ordered QTY. This change added a NEW Column “Delivered” which updates the Price based on Delivered (Ticketed) QTY. Additionally a new part of form was added to capture COD payment details. The fields include “Payment form,” “Payment Amount,” “Check Number,” “Credit Card last 4,” “Expiration Date,” “Authorization Date,” “Account Bank”
Example of NEW Form
• SUMMARY: Previously if Producers allowed their Drivers to take breaks using the iStrada Driver App (with a Ticket assigned), the Truck would drop the order, causing disruptions to order tracking. This change added logic – if a Producer allows breaks while in the Ticketed Status, when a Driver presses the ‘break’ button on the iStrada Driver App, the Truck stays on the Order assigned to them when going on a break. Additionally, a new Truck icon will appear on the Tracking Screen with a break applied from Driver App. This visually indicates Drivers that pressed the break button from the iStrada Driver App on the ConcreteGO tracking screen.
Break Setting in iStrada Settings> Company > Timekeeping
Driver App Break Button turns red while on break
Truck Icon with NEW Break indicator
• SUMMARY: Request was made if Project or Customer MIX Product did not have Edit form “Slump” Field populated then add logic to check Item record and use this slump value to default to Order Entry form. The change was made to check Project or Customer Products > Mix Items for Slump value. *if the value is populated this WILL flow-thru Order Entry *If Not system will check Item Code Slump Value on Mix Design Tab and default this value to Order Entry.
Slump Field Logic change
• SUMMARY: ConcreteGO Order Entry has a feature in Order Entry > Other Tab the “Ordered By” field has a built in smart lookup that pulls Names from Contact list on Customer record. When Customer page was re-done the SmartLookup no longer worked as expected.
• SUMMARY: Previously when user created a Project from a Quote in ConcreteGO the Project would NOT automatically Sync to iStrada, until user manaully SAVED project in ConcreteGO. This has been fixed and now Projects created from Quotes sync to iStrada as expected
• SUMMARY: A new Report Filter was added under Invoice > Edit Orders and Tickets to “All”,”Reviewed”, or “Non-Reviewed” Orders and Tickets
• SUMMARY: From Configuration > Customer > a new option has been added for “Default Quote Item Price from Customer/Item Price. The same functionality applies here as with the “Default Project Item Price from Customer/Item Price”
Now, when adding Products to a Quote, when “Default Quote Item Price from Customer/Item Price” is turned ON > the item price will come from the Customer or Item based on the Pricing Plant and Price Category.
NOTE: this feature is only for Mix Products
• SUMMARY: From Project > Products > Extra Products tab and Quote > Products > Extra Products tab. When detailing on the menu for the item the pop up screen has been enlarged
Before the improvement, the pop up form size was too small
• SUMMARY: Bug introduced on Tracking Screen when user R clicked truck and changed To Plant (Change Return plant to a different Plant truck was ticketed from) “To Plant” reverted Back to original Ticketed Plant on next status change. Fix returned logic for “To Plant” to help re-direct truck to a different return plant than ticketed plant. Note Additional Bug Fix prevented form from Freezing when opening form a 2nd time to check change. (Con -1766)
• SUMMARY: When a Project note had multiple lines, the lines displayed as one note and not as separate lines
Previously multiple lines were wrapped and showed as one line:
This is fixed and now shows multiple lines correctly:
Project > Search > Note with multiple lines
From Order entry > Project note display is on multiple lines
From Ticketing > Project note display is on multiple lines
From Invoice > Edit Orders & Tickets > Review > select the box to Include Invoice Notes. Project notes display as multiple lines
• SUMMARY: From Items > Locations > Auto Products form
When user entered a 2nd item the form would duplicate the item
The form has been fixed and no longer duplicates the 2nd or additional items on form
• SUMMARY: When running Invoice > Review > Priced Order Report flagging exception options “Orders With Zero Priced Primary Products” and “Orders with Zero Priced Other Products” would not be flagged on Report as expected.
Form improved. Report now successfully Flags exceptions “Orders With Zero Priced Primary Products” and “Orders with Zero Priced Other Products”
• SUMMARY: Previously when users Clicked New Button under projects, the project SAVED in CG (Without clicking SAVE ALL) *But did not sync (create New Project in iStrada.
Change added to Sync Project when user clicks NEW creating project in CG
• SUMMARY: Previously the Items > Locations > Batching Form would not SAVE individual values as expected. Change applied to ensure all fields SAVE on form as expected.
• SUMMARY: MPC reported bug OE > Other > User defined fields not saving as expected. Fix applied to ensure OE User Defined fields saved as expected.
• SUMMARY: Added logic to allow Sites automatically APPLY Next Number sequence to Projects. This allows sites to manage project codes manually or let system apply Next Number Sequence for Project Codes.
Steps to enable this feature
• SUMMARY: Previously ConcreteGO Dispatch > Truck Demand displayed limited Orders on Graph. The graph captured Ticketed, Normal and Will Call Order Statuses.
This change enhanced the Truck Demand to Include all Order Status for a more accurate Truck Demand graph. Users also have the ability to filter/suppress each Status to help visualize Truck Demand requirements throughout the day. No Steps are required to enable this change its enabled by default for all ConcreteGO users.
To Access Truck Demand go to Dispatch > Truck Demand > Select Multi-Plant Demand button to open new Tab to display Truck Demand. (Note Multi-Plant setting needs to be set to select desired plants to display)
Once Selected Truck Demand will open NEW Tab with ALL Status Colors
• SUMMARY: Added logic on OE form that prevent form from Saving *Order Qty UOM and Price QTY UOM have no value. (NOTE This could not be duplicated BUT when reported it impacts Tracking Screen with invalid data.)