A couple of weeks ago we discussed a “Just-In-Time” inventory management and the challenges Concrete Producers face every day – at the end of this piece, we asked: What if your inventory and material demand were visible in real-time and easily accessible by Concrete Dispatchers, Plant Managers, the Logistics Department/Material Schedulers, and Material Suppliers – not only for today but for tomorrow and the day after? (click to review)
Today, we present to you a beta version of the Sysdyne Material Demand Dashboard. The material demand takes into account your upcoming orders, your inventory level, and the minimum on-hand required for each material.
It is our attempt to provide answers to the questions above, to help Concrete Producers better manage their inventories so that they can achieve the highest customer satisfaction while reducing material delivery costs. This is made possible thanks to the power of the End-to-End (E2E) cloud-native solution we offer, which allows us to easily aggregate the data from ConcreteGO Cloud Dispatch, Pioneer Cloud Batch and the iStrada GPS/Delivery Management system. These dashboards will be available to all current Sysdyne ConcreteGO customers free of charge.
On the dashboard, Once you select the plant, the type of material, and the date, the material dashboard will appear as above, including:
• “Inventory Balance” chart shows stock level in nearly real-time (within 0.5 hours)
• “Hourly stock levels” shows the status of your inventory: if you have adequate materials, are overstocked, are below your minimum stock level, or you’re completely out of stock.
The material dashboard below provides details of the inventory and demand of each individual material:
• The quantity needed for all the orders placed at the plant
• The capacity of the material container
• The material on hand
• The hourly material demand changes based on the orders scheduled.
• The projected level of inventory v.s. minimum stock level.
On a separate subject, we have improved the look of the dashboard we released about a month ago to make it look sleeker. Please take a look below.
Stay tuned for more BI reports that give insights into your business in the coming weeks