Displaying Water Details on Paperless Tickets Survey Results
In rolling out Paperless Ticketing to ready mix producers, contractors and inspectors, we wanted to make 100% sure were providing what the industry actually wanted! Water details such as water added at the plant or job site and resulting water cement ratio is a critical part of quality and job performance.
1. Are you currently using paperless tickets?
2. How important is it to display water details on a ticket? (scale 1 – 10)
|Average Rating of 7.4|
3. Should Drivers have the ability to view water added on their device if batch weights and water details are not part of the paperless ticket?
4. Should water added at the plant be displayed on the paperless ticket?
5. Should water added at the jobsite be displayed on the paperless tickets?
6. If a Producer chooses not to display batch weights and water details, should they display water added on-site on the ticket?
7. As a Producer, should displaying water details be an option for showing inspectors?
8. Are water details important to display on the final ticket included with the invoice to customers?
Sysdyne offers innovative software solutions for the Ready Mix industry, including enterprise Cloud batch, Cloud dispatch and online collaboration platforms with Free Paperless Ticketing.
To learn more please contact your regional Sysdyne representative for complete details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using our live chat at the bottom of our website.