Ready to put your gift of gab to work? We’re looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative to join our Commercial Team.
This person will work to execute on marketing and sales strategies within the heavy building materials software & technology space by:
• Identifying potential customers and contributing to new business opportunities/pipeline via outbound activities – cold calling, emailing, social selling, etc.
• Following up on inbound activities including online form submissions, online chat(s), phone inquiries, emails, leads from tradeshows, industry events, and marketing campaigns & initiatives
• Contacting and qualifying potential customers
• Continued follow up as required to set appointments and generate interest
• Utilizing sales tools including but not limited to – SalesForce CRM, Zoominfo Sales OS, Zoominfo Engage, for activity management, sales cadences, etc.
• Collaborating with Sales, Marketing, and assisting these & other groups/departments as required
• Providing regular reports on sales activities & results to management
• Attending networking events and tradeshows as needed
• Appropriately representing Sysdyne through phone, online, and in person communications
• Learning and/or staying up to date on industry processes, standards, and trends
• Other responsibilities as may be coordinated with your supervisor
• Competitive Wage (based on experience and/or knowledge)
• Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Bereavement Pay
This is a full time, remote position — Sysdyne HQ located in Stamford, CT however current staff is located across the US and internationally. Management for this role is located in Birmingham AL.
Base salary + variable compensation.